Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN PROVEYOURSKILLZ LIMITED (“US”, “OUR” OR “WE” AS APPROPRIATE) (PROVEYOURSKILLZ LIMITED ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE “OPERATOR”) ON THE ONE SIDE AND YOU ON THE OTHER. BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. ProveYourSkillz is a company that was duly registered under Maltese law on 9th October 2012 with company registration number C57869, having its registered address at Suite 20, 4th Floor, Valletta Buildings, South Street, Valletta, Malta VLT 1103.
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with our FAQ’s, Security, Privacy, Fair Play and Game Rules (How to play) policies.
1. Applicability of Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ProveYourSkillz. The terms and conditions apply to the entire website for the domain name http://www.ProveYourSkillz (the “Website”), its services and to all contact between you (“you” or the “End User” as appropriate) and Us. The “Service” consists of playing hosted electronic sport games, hereinafter “esport”, for money and any activity related thereto as provided through the Website. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. By your continued use of the Service/Website after such revisions you agree to comply with those revisions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. There is a hyperlink on the Website which can be used to see the most current version at any time. If you are unsure of any aspects of this Agreement you should seek independent advice before registering.Your attention is also drawn to our Privacy and Security Policies which describe how we deal with and protect your personal information. By accepting this Agreement you are also acknowledging and accepting these policies.
2. Legal Requirements – Registration
You may only use our Service/Website if you are of legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live. In any circumstances, you cannot use our Service/Website if you are under 18 years of age
Some jurisdictions may not address the legality of online skilled gaming for money and others have specifically made online skilled gaming for money illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Service/Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Service and Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Service/Website in any country in which such use is illegal. Use of the Service/Website is void wherever prohibited by any applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of our Service/Website is legal in the country where you live. We further warrant in that respect that it does not intend to enable you to contravene any applicable law.
For your information, the following list of territories in the United States prohibit skilled gaming for money: Alaska, Iowa, Arizona, Louisiana, Arkansas, Maryland, Connecticut, Missouri, Delaware, South Dakota, Florida, Tennessee, Illinois and Vermont. For your information, residents of the following list of countries are also prohibited from using our Service/Website: Cyprus and Israel. Any use of our Service and/or Website is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By using our Service/Website, you acknowledge that you do not find them to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way and are not knowingly breaking any laws.
3. Subject Matter of Agreement - Skilled Gaming for Money
The Service is designed to allow you and other end users to play hosted video games for money by participating in games and tournamentsbased on skill. Therefore, when playing with or against other end users, it is your skill in playing that is assessed against each other, and the winner(s) will be the end user(s) who, through skill and judgment, is most successful in the relevant game. You should ensure that you are familiar with a game and tournament before entering.
4. Your Account
In order to use the Service and Website, you will first need to register for a personal account (the “Account”) by providing all the information required by our application process, including a username and password. You agree to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information and you further agree to update this information as necessary to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. To amend or update these details you can either go to the relevant section of the Website or alternatively contact our support team. By opening an Account you will be able to use the Service and Website. By holding an Account, you accept to comply with this Agreement, and recognize that any failure to comply may result in suspension or termination of your Account. This may include forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you as appropriate.
The Operator reserves the right to terminate, suspend, modify, remove and/or add to any of the Services at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and we will not be liable for any such action. The name given by you during registration and stored against your Account must match your true and legal name. This name must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. A know Your Client (KYC) procedure will also be carried out upon registration and or deposit of money.It is a criminal offence to impersonate or purport to hold any identity that does not belong to you. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account. If you can no longer access your Account or have any other reason to require a new account, please contact our support team for help.
If at any time we discover that an account has been opened fraudulently or using false information we reserve the right to suspend the account pending investigation. The result of said investigation, if conclusive, may result in forfeiture of the account and any funds therein. The Account is personal to the person opening it and cannot be assigned, acquired or otherwise transferred. The transfer of funds between player accounts is also prohibited.
4.1 Inactive Account Maintenance Fee and Account Closure
If you do not logon to your Account with your username and password and do not actively perform actions and or game buy-ins and or active participation in Tournaments and events within a period of 90 days your account will be charged a €1.00 Inactive Account Maintenance Fee which will also become due every 30 days, until you again reactivate it and or until the Account is cleared.
If you do not logon to your Account with your username and password and do not actively perform actions and or game buy-ins and or active participation in Tournaments and events within a period of 180 days your account will no longer be accessible and all data, information and funds associated with your gaming account will be permanently lost, without any option of them or the account to be re-established in any way.
5. Funding your Account / Payment Transactions
In order to use our Service you will be required to send money and receive money to and from Us. The Operator will use third-party electronic service providers and/or financial institutions (“Payment Processor/s”) to process such financial transactions. You irrevocably authorize the Operator, as necessary, to instruct such Payment Processors to handle account deposits and withdrawals from your Account as you request. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable Payment Processor, and in the event of a conflict between these T&Cs and the Payment Processors' terms and conditions, then these T&Cs shall prevail. You agree that ProveYourSkillz is not liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your credit card or other method of payment by a third-party in connection with your use of the Services or the Site
All payments and payment services through this website are handled by ProveYourSkillz Limited.
To use our Service you will be required to deposit funds into your Account by any of the methods made available by Us. These funds will be deposited into your account upon authorisation of funds by the Operator and/or its agents. We may apply minimum and maximum limits to these deposits depending upon previous dealings with Us, the method of deposit, and other factors as decided by the Operator. All payments to and from your Account must be paid in the currencies available on the Website. No interest will accrue on any amounts deposited for any period of time in your Account. All payments into your Account must be from a source on which you are the named account holder.
5.3 Payment Transaction
In order to play any game or tournament for money, you must have adequate funds deposited prior to game play. Only stakes placed from your Account set up through the Website will be accepted for the games or tournaments you decide to enter. You accept that any winnings less our fee (known as rake) will be credited to your Account while losses will be debited to your Account. Our fee is calculated in accordance with our rake policy as described on the Website under FAQ’s and may vary from game to game and time to time at the discretion of Operator. Payment of winnings may be subject to security checks before actually being credited your Account.
Since our Service is delivered instantly, you cannot cancel or claim a refund for any money/entry fees lost/paid for a game or tournament that you have entered. You hereby waive any cooling-off right that may apply to you in the jurisdiction where you live.
Cash out requests are subject to any deposit method or bonus restriction, any other terms of this Agreement and any stipulation as detailed by Operator or on the Website when requesting the withdrawal. You accept that we may withhold any amount from winnings in order to comply with any applicable law and may report all such actions to the appropriate authorities.
All taxes due on any winnings awarded to you are your sole liability and responsibility. Payment of funds which you withdraw shall be made by any payment method which Operator selects in its sole discretion.
Withdrawals will be processed as soon as possible, although there may be delays due to any security review (see section 7 below) undertaken by Operator and save where Operator holds any such payments in accordance with this Agreement. We apply a minimum withdrawal limit of € 15 and End Users are limited to 1 withdrawal per 24-Hour period.
proveyourskillz.com operates in line with the Malta Remote Gaming Authority. We are obliged both legally and morally to safeguard our players and provide them with all the necessary information as regards to gambling abuse.
Self-Exclusion allows a player to suspend his account temporarily or permanently without any assistance from our customer support staff. This will ensure that an account is blocked instantly without delays that could further aggravate the situation.
Therefore, should you feel that your gaming has become out of control, we seriously invite you to follow the steps below in order to self-exclude yourself from proveyourskillz.com , and proceed in seeking professional help.
Through 'My Account', you can select the following Self Exclusion option:
- Temporarily Exclude – exclude yourself from logging in to the proveyourskillz.com website for a limited amount of days, or
The proveyourskillz.com Responsible Gaming Policy contains more information on problem gambling; including links to helpful organizations. You can view the Responsible Gaming Policy here.
- If you feel that online games will or already have become a problem for you, proveyourskillz.com strongly suggests that you use the opportunity of self-exclusion which is a useful tool to calm down and reflect on your gaming behavior for a defined period of time or permanently.
- If you feel you need to be self-excluded for a period, or if you wish to be permanently excluded from any of the proveyourskillz.com Games, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our customer support team or simply use the “Self Exclusion” online feature of your account.
- If you have further questions about the process and what steps you may take to overcome gambling problems, please contact us.
proveyourskillz.com provides the functionality to set maximum deposit limits. When set you will only be able to wager any amount less than the limit and not more within the specified period of time. You can set the limits online when logged into your account. You may change your limits at any time and receive further information when required.
Links to organizations and information portals
If you feel that you require help or more information regarding the possible risks of gaming, please contact the following helpful organizations.
You may find help and further information from groups, which bring together individuals with gaming concerns to share experiences and find solutions. There are many benefits from obtaining support and encouragement from individuals who share similar concerns.
- www.gamblersanonymous.org — Gamblers Anonymous provides support to individuals experiencing problems related to their own gambling.
- www.gam-anon.org — Gam-anon is a fellowship for families, relatives and close friends who live and have lived with the gambling problem.
- www.gamblingtherapy.org — Online advice and practical and emotional support for individuals through a helpline facility. Online support groups, a forum, and a database of useful resources are also available.
Avoid minors being able to use your computer for gambling
PROVEYOURSKILLZ.com urges you to undertake all necessary steps to make sure that no minors can gamble on your computer. Make sure no minors have access to your player account.
For most computers, it is possible to have a password control so they cannot be accessed without user verification. It is also possible to use specific protection software that allows you to prevent minors in your household to access gambling websites.
We only allow access to playing games using Our Service through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. You cannot play games using Our Service without passing Our End User security login.
You may not use the Service for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Service by you is for your own private purposes only.
You must keep your username and password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody and you should refrain from transferring your username and password to others. You may not use anyone else's password/account. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Account using your password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct username and password is assumed by Us to be you and all transactions where the username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
You must notify the Operator immediately of any unauthorised use or theft of your Account details or any other breach of security. If requested you agree to provide the Operator with evidence of such theft or unauthorised use.
You will not allow any third party to use your Account or to use the Service/Website and you will not use any other person's account or means of payment to access the Service or the Website.
We are using best practice for the encryption of the username and password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from Our servers, thus securing you and Us against manipulation attempts by a third party. You will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass Our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass Our security, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Service and/or have your Account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform any applicable authorities.
You have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your Account. If the security of your Account is compromised in any way, we shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your username, password or Account, with or without your knowledge. If you have lost your Account name or password, or if you feel they have been compromised, please contact Our support team for a replacement.
8. Security Review
To maintain the security of the Website and Service, Operator reserves the right to conduct security reviews at any time to check the registration data provided by you, to verify your use of Our Services and your financial transactions for potential breach of this Agreement and of applicable law. As such you authorize Us and Our agents to make any inquiries about you and for Us to use and disclose to any third party any data we consider necessary to verify the information you provide to Us or should provide to Us in accordance with this Agreement. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, you agree to provide such information or documentation as Operator may request. The Service is reviewed at the Operator’s discretion to ensure fairness. This is a very quick process and will only delay payment of winnings for a short period. If we have reason to believe that fraudulent activity has taken place, then the Operator retains the right to not credit any affected accounts until the review is complete and any pending investigation has been completed.
9. Game Rules and Fair Play
You must use Our Service according to the procedures set out in the Game Rules and Fair Play section of Our Website that specifically relates to and governs any particular Service.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games offered through the Service and your use of online gaming in general before you play any such games, including how much you can win or lose.
9.2 Skilled Gaming for Prizes
Each member acknowledges that the outcome of the matches and tournaments offered on the Website are directly related to the number of members participating, and the skill levels of each member participating. ProveYourSkillz does not comment or have knowledge of the probability of one member winning a match vs. another member, and makes no representations about an individual member's chances of winning.
Prizes are generally cash amounts, which are deposited directly into winners' accounts that have chosen to play for cash. The cash value of prizes offered in Limited Entry tournaments will be disclosed at the beginning of such tournaments. If a tournament has to close prematurely, such as for maintenance or technical problems, the prize for the tournament will be determined by the Website. Except where otherwise noted, in all tournaments with actual cash entry fees, the Website retains a predetermined portion of the aggregate total as a management fee.
9.3 Determination of Winners
The results and winners of each tournament offered on the Website will be determined by ProveYourSkillz, and such determinations are final. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
The Website is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, disconnections from your game play on your platform, or any incorrect or inaccurate results that may be posted on your online game. You may not: (a) gain unauthorized access to the website's systems or any account (other than your own), interfere with the communications, procedures or performance of the Website or deliberately damage or undermine the Website; (b) affect the outcome of your online game play on your platform by means of or with the assistance of macros, bots, automated programs, screen analysis utilities, player collusion, any type of modifications, memory readers, telepathy, alien technology or similar methods or to otherwise commit fraud in relation to the Website; or (c) alter the human skill component of any game played on your platform. Any attempt to do so is a violation of both civil and criminal laws and will result not only in the termination of your user account and forfeiture of all winnings, bonuses and incentives to which you would otherwise be entitled, but potentially lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution. The Website, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate any person's account who is suspected of tampering with their game results for the tournament entered, or who otherwise violates these rules and to seek legal enforcement to the greatest extent possible, including referral to criminal prosecution authorities.
9.5 Game Play:
Posting a challenge: You agree to appoint ProveYourSkillz as your agent for the communication of posted challenges and for receipt of communications matching your challenges. Posting a challenge means that the challenge is open for acceptance by the Website's community.
You do not challenge the Website, you only challenge other users who are registered to use the Website's Services. The Website does not accept challenges on our own behalf under any circumstances.
The Website will only allow you to post a challenge if you are in compliance with the T&Cs. If the Website allows you to post a challenge and subsequently suspects that you are in breach of these T&Cs, we may, at our absolute discretion, void any challenges outstanding to your Account and terminate your Account.
You are entirely responsible for the information that you provide Us concerning the challenge you post. We will not inquire into the reasonableness of any challenge you may post. We will not be liable for incorrect entries made by you on the Site, including data input errors.
Once you have posted a challenge, you agree to leave that challenge open for acceptance, subject to termination of the offer by Us or your valid cancellation/removal of the offer. ProveYourSkillz may determine, in its absolute discretion, when the Site is open for the posting of challenges and may close the Website at any time in its absolute discretion giving back valid accepted challenges if they should have been played while the Website was closed.
9.6 Accepted Challenges.
When you accept a challenge or a match within a tournament as posted on the Website, you are not challenging the Website but other registered users who use the Website. Your acceptance of a challenge indicates your agreement to be bound by the challenge terms and your commitment to play in that game. You will have a specified period of time prior to the scheduled match time to withdraw from and cancel your acceptance of the challenge. ProveYourSkillz reserves the right to cancel your match and retain your entry fee if you fail to play your scheduled game without prior cancellation within a specified period of time. By accepting a challenge, you expressly confirm that you have read and understood the nature of the challenge and the terms under which each member will execute the challenge.
10. Collusion and Cheat Prevention
We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs, player collusion, cheating software, hacks, cheats, whether known, unknown or suspected, or anything else that we feel enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Operator will take measures to investigate and prevent that you have or gain such unfair advantage by using whatever methods deemed necessary and you agree to not use any such software, cheats, hacks, engage in collusive behaviour or anything else that might give you such advantage.
We will not tolerate any kind of fraudulent activity. If for any reason it is the Operator’s opinion that you have cheated or attempted to defraud Us or any end user, or if the Operator suspects you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any reversal of a payment) or illegal transaction (including money laundering), the Operator reserves the right to consider this activity to be subject to forfeiture and Account closure) as a breach of these Terms and Conditions and to share this information (together with your identity) with other websites, banks, credit card companies, and governmental agencies for the purposes of preventing such activity in the future.
10.1 Collusion Prevention
Collusion means a situation where two or more players attempt to earn an unfair advantage by sharing knowledge of information during a game or tournament, except where this allowed under Game Rules. Any player who attempts to or colludes with any other player while using the Service will be prohibited from ever using the Service, Website or any of Our other related services, including any website under the shared esport gaming network, and their account will be terminated effective immediately. We will do Our best to investigate complaints received against players suspected of collusion. If We will suspect of a collusive behaviour during a game, we may, in Our sole discretion, terminate the suspected players' access to the Service and/or block their accounts. We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss you or any other player may accrue as a result of the collusive or otherwise unlawful activity and We will not be further obliged to take any other actions in any event of suspected collusion or fraud.
10.2 Cheat Prevention
Cheating means a situation where one or more players attempt to earn an unfair advantage by using unauthorised methods to impact the game and game result, e.g. by using suspected, known or unknown, hacks, ring0hacks, speed hacks, cheats etc. Any player who cheats while using the Service will be prohibited from ever using the Service, Website or any of Our other related services, including any website under the shared esport gaming network, and their account will be terminated effective immediately. We will do Our best to investigate complaints received against players suspected of cheating. If we suspect a player of cheating during a game, we may, in Our sole discretion, terminate the suspected players' access to the Service and/or block his/her account. We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss you or any other player may accrue as a result of cheating or otherwise unlawful activity and We will not be further obliged to take any other actions in any event of suspicion of cheating or fraud.
Abusive or offensive behaviour is not tolerated on in-game live chat, Our forums, or otherwise by you on the Website, using the Service or with Our staff. This is particularly true of racial, sexist, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, defamatory or discriminatory abuse. It is also not permitted to use images which are abusive or discriminatory. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action, including, but not limited to legal action as may be reasonably required by Us to ensure compliance.
In addition, you may not make untrue, malicious, damaging or defamatory comments with regard to the Website, the Service or Operator’s operation in any media or forum.
12. System Errors
By accepting this Agreement you agree to inform Us as soon as you become aware of any errors with respect to your Account. In all circumstances whereby Operator (in its sole discretion) determines a system error has been used to gain an unfair advantage, the Operator reserves the right to consider this activity to be subject to forfeiture and Account closure.
End Users shall ensure that they have the correct and fulfill the hardware requirements to use the Service, and that they do not compromise the performance of their PC by running programs which affect such performance whilst using our services.
Should there be any system failure/system error or failing in the Service, the Operator will seek to return all parties to the monetary position they were in before the error occurred and if necessary refund any monies not lost using the Service as soon as possible to your Account. If you are entitled to a refund for any reason, the Operator will ensure that matching funds are credited to your Account as soon as possible subject to any processing and verification required by Operator prior to the transaction.
14. Your Responsibilities (in addition to those stated elsewhere in this Agreement)
You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from winnings resulting from use of the Service;
- You agree that We or a payment processing company on Our behalf will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity;
- You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to Us or any third party in connection with your use of the Service. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate Us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by Us in the process of collecting your payment;
- You accept that you are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all of the computer equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that you need to use in order to access the Service and Website. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss caused to you by the internet or any telecommunication service provider which you have engaged in order to access to the Service or to the Website;
- You acknowledge that if your Account is opened you will fully indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against all and any losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages however caused that may arise as a result of your (a) entry, use, or reuse of the Website or Service; (b) breach of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement. You further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold Us and Our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website and/or Service.
15. Your warranties and representations
You warrant and represent that (in addition to your warranties and representations made elsewhere in this Agreement:
- you are acting on your own behalf;
- you are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- You are not restricted by any legal restriction of criminal or civil law from using the Website
- all details which you give or have given in the process of registering your Account are accurate and that you will continue to update such details should there be any changes.
- you are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use of the Service to play skill esport games;
- you are not depositing funds originating from criminal and/or unauthorised activities;
- you are not otherwise conducting criminal activities and/or intending to utilise the Account in connection with such activities. You are not using or intending to use or intending to allow any other person to use the Website, Service and the Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity, including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering, under any applicable law in particular your jurisdiction and the laws that apply to Us;
- you are not colluding or attempting to collude or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game or tournament you play or will play using the Service. Neither are you cheating or attempting to commit cheating;
- the debit/credit card details supplied by you in the registration process are those of the registered account holder and the card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
- you are not one of Our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or of one of Our suppliers or vendors, and you are not any of their relatives as well (for the purpose of this clause, the term “relative” means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling). In any event that you have breached this prohibition, among others actions that will be taken against you, you will not be entitled to any of your winnings;
- you have not previously held an account which was suspended or terminated either by Operator, charged back any monies via an Account or maintains a current Account; and
- in opening the Account you will not provide any information or make any statement to us which is untrue, false, incorrect or misleading.
16. Reservation of Rights
Operator reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to:
- refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website;
- change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the Website;
- the Operator reserves the right to make checks on you, including credit checks, with third party credit and financial institutions, in accordance with the information you have provided;
- In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, our decision will be final and binding. Operator reserves the right to reasonably withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to Operator’s satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person;
- In the event that Operator will suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or any of your payments are charged back, Operator will have the right to withhold any pay-out or winning amounts due to you and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by you;
- Operator may at any time without prior notice to you terminate your use of the Service and block your Account if it considers that you are in breach of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement or that you are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your Account;
- Operator reserves the right, and has sole discretion with regard to withholding your Account balance, suspend or close your Account, and reverse any withdrawals, bonuses and winnings if:
16.8.1 You are in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and/or
16.8.2 Operator should become aware that you have used any other website and/or service participating in the shared esport gaming network and are suspected of fraud, collusion, payment reversals or unlawful or improper activity.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers and each such offer will be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be valid for a limited period of time. In connection with the specific terms of the above promotions, bonus and special offers, we further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from your account which will be in excess of your original deposit. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that we suspect that you are abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of a game or tournament.
This agreement is effective from the moment of acceptance by clicking on the “I agree” button, and shall remain in force indefinitely unless terminated. You may close your Account and terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us on Our Website. You will retain responsibility for all activity on your Account until such closure has been affected by Us. Operator may terminate this Agreement immediately on notice (or attempted notice) to you at the email address you provide. Where Operator has terminated your Account as a result of a failed Security Review or any breach of this Agreement, any Account Balances will be forfeited.
18. Assignment/Transfer of rights
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person, whether natural or legal, without notice and you will be deemed to consent to such as-signment.
19. Limitations and Exclusions
Your participation at the Website and your usage of the Service, is at your sole choice, discretion and risk. We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions or attempts by you to participate in a manner not intended by Operator.
The Service and Website, are provided to you without any warranties, either express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), nor that their functions will meet your requirements or their operation will be problem free.
If, by law, we may not exclude liability or implied warranty, this shall be limited to the minimum permitted under the relevant law.
This Agreement and its contents do not exclude any liability we may have in respect of fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Our maximum liability to you or any third party arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Service , whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited to the amount, if any, you have paid in tournament entrance fees in the previous 12 months.
20. Amendments to the Agreement
You fully understand and agree to be bound by this Agreement and as amended by Operator at its discretion. Operator may amend this Agreement at any time by publishing the amended Agreement on the relevant page of the Website. Any such change is effective upon publication.
Your continued use of the Service following publication will be deemed as binding acceptance of the changes. If you are unwilling to accept any such change, your only option is to terminate this Agreement by way of requesting Account closure. It is your sole responsibility to review this Agreement and any changes at all times. This Agreement and the documents referred to within it represent the complete and final Agreement between you and us and take precedence over any and all prior Agreements between you and us.
This Agreement is written and only available in English, if this Agreement is translated into another language, the English version will prevail.
21. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malta excluding its choice of law provisions. You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts. You further agree that any legal dispute shall be resolved on an individual basis, and not as any kind of class action.
The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement will not affect the legality, validity or en-forceability of the remainder.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated May 10th in 2013.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our customer support at: email@example.com